Mount Olivet Home & Mount Olivet Careview Home
A dynamic volunteer program at Mount Olivet Home, Mount Olivet Careview Home and Mount Olivet Day Services exists to enhance the lives of our residents and participants. By sharing their time and energy, volunteers promote awareness, help meet human needs, and create bonds with the residents. This opportunity to serve others in a warm, caring and vibrant setting provides a personally satisfying experience for all.
Volunteering opportunities include:
- Escorting residents to worship services or events (in-house)
- Gift Shop assistant
- Assisting our Music Therapists in fun activities
- Pet visits
- Mealtime music
- Many other unique programming opportunities
- Current volunteers can access the online volunteer portal here VicNet Volunteer Portal. If you have not yet created a password for signing in, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prospective/new volunteers can reach out to Laurie Hancer, Coordinator of Volunteers, 612.821.3232 email@example.com