Mount Olivet Careview Home
Skilled Nursing Care
Mount Olivet Careview Home is a 155 bed skilled nursing facility providing high quality personalized skilled nursing care. Services are offered to our 131 long term care residents, and our 24 short term transitional care patients. Please contact Tom Litecky at 612-821-3193 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to schedule a tour.
We offer daily skilled nursing care and supervision to our long term care residents who may require assistance from the staff with daily living activities such as dressing, grooming, bathing, toileting, mobility and eating.
Memory care residents are cared for in a secured and safe environment on the second floor. Click here for Memory Care.
The Mount Olivet Transitional Care Unit (TCU) is a 24-bed unit located on the third floor of Mount Olivet Careview Home.
- On-site physician and nurse practitioner
- On-site laboratory, x-ray, dental, podiatry, optometry, and audiology services
- On-site physical, occupation, and speech therapy
- Hospice and palliative care
- Consulting pharmacists
- Medication delivery
- Lund Chapel for worship services
- Comfortable lounges and patios
- Beauty shop
- Gift shop
- Guest meals
- Intergenerational activities
- Caregiver support group
- Code Alert® system for resident safety