Mount Olivet Home provides semi-independent living in private rooms and has a secured memory care unit.
Mount Olivet Careview Home provides long-term skilled nursing care and has a secured memory care unit.
Adult Day Program
Mount Olivet Adult Day Services offers day care for adults.
Mount Olivet Home and Mount Olivet Careview Home offer secured memory care units with specialized programming.
Transitional Care Unit (TCU)
The TCU offers short-term skilled nursing care and rehabilitation services for patients recently discharged from the hospital.
Mount Olivet Home and Mount Olivet Careview Home offer Hospice Care through Grace Hospice and other providers for residents at end of life.
MOUNT OLIVET HOME / MOUNT OLIVET CAREVIEW HOME
- Visitors must wear a mask while in the building
- Upon entering the building please sign in, try to minimize time spent in other locations of the facility
- Dining with the resident is not allowed in the dining room at a table with other residents. Please ask staff about finding a separate table or area.
- Please check with the Nursing staff or Therapeutic Recreation staff before bringing the resident to large group programs or events. There may be restrictions in place for participation
- Please do not visit if you have any symptoms of a cough, cold, flu, fever, awaiting a COVID test etc. Visits can resume when symptoms have ended or tested negative.
- Please delay your visit if you have had close contact / high risk contact with someone with COVID- if you choose to visit anyway a mask is required for 10 days after the close contact.
- If you have had COVID 19 you must not visit for 10 days after testing positive
- Please notify the facility if you have visited and then test positive
Thank you for following our visiting guidelines as we work to keep our residents and staff free of COVID, colds and flu.
If you have any questions or wish to report testing positive for COVID please contact:
Pam Sailer, Assistant Director of Nursing – 612-821-3145 or
Kjerstie Wiltzen, Assistant Director of Nursing – 612-821-3254