Outdoor Visiting Procedure - subject to change
- Patio visits cannot be scheduled within the first 14 days after admission as residents are in quarantine during this time.
- Visits must be scheduled at least one day prior to the day of the visit.
- Visitors that are scheduled in advance must report to the Lyndale Avenue entrance 15 minutes prior to your scheduled visit time for screening and your visitation pass.
- Please pull in under the Lyndale entrance portico and our staff will come out to get you screened and registered for your visit.
- Visitors will have temperatures taken and verifiy they have a mask for the visit.
- Parking is available in the 55th Street visitor parking lot after your screening has been completed.
- Careview resident visits occur at the Careview patio on Garfield Avenue side of building.
Mount Olivet Home resident visits occur on the Mount Olivet Home patio – follow yellow sidewalk dots to get there.
Visits are limited to:
- 2nd floor residents on Mondays
- 4th floor on Wednesdays
- 3rd floor, TCU, and 5 LTC on Thursdays.
- All visits are weather dependent, no contact, and will take place with residents behind plexiglass enclosures.
- Visitors will be on the outside of enclosures.
- Visits are limited to no more than 4 visitors per occurrence and one visit per resident per week.
- All visitors and residents must wear masks at all times for the visit to proceed.
- Visits are limited to 30 minutes at this time.
- No items can be given to the residents during these visits. You may still drop off items at the Lyndale Avenue entrance vestibule between 7am and 7pm, seven days per week.
- We expect the visitation guidelines to expand as time goes on.
Inclement weather will result in cancellation of the visit. If it is raining or other severe weather is present the visit will be cancelled. It is important that we remain vigilant in the safety of the residents and must err on the side of caution with questionable weather. Please know that your visit may be cancelled or shortened upon your arrival at the facility. If you feel inclement weather is present it is best to reschedule.