Full Time Teachers — Toddler and Infant Classrooms
Join our wonderful Mount Olivet Day Services staff in providing high-quality day care in a dynamic intergenerational setting! We are in need of highly motivated and skilled full-time teachers. Knowledge of play-based learning philosophies is required, degree preferred. Competitive pay and benefits.
Part time opportunities available as well – please apply online and/or email Allison Lewis at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facilitate learning activities of students in the classroom by providing for their emotional, social, physical, and cognitive growth in accordance with Mount Olivet Day Service philosophy.
- Support the Lead Teacher in meeting the developmentally appropriate needs of the children that are your primary responsibility.
- Actively plan and participate in our intergenerational activities.
- Gear the program to meet the developmentally appropriate needs of the children that are in your care.
- Degree preferred.
- Knowledge of play-based learning philosophies is required.