Mount Olivet Home and Mount Olivet Careview Home are in outbreak.
We have had an increase in positive COVID-19 cases among staff and residents at Mount Olivet Careview Home.
Due to this increase we are continuing weekly testing of both residents and staff members for COVID-19. This will continue until we have no new cases of COVID-19 in staff or residents for 14 continuous days (2 weeks of testing with no new positive cases).
MOUNT OLIVET HOME/MOUNT OLIVET CAREVIEW HOMEVISITING GUIDELINES
- Visitors must wear a mask at all times while in the building.
- Upon entering the building please sign in and go directly to resident’s room
- If you leave the resident’s room with the resident, the resident must also wear a mask
- Dining with the resident is not allowed in the dining room with other residents. Please ask the staff about finding a separate dining area.
- Please check with the Nursing staff or Therapeutic Recreation staff before bringing the resident to large group programs or events. There may be restrictions in place for participation
- Please do not visit if you have any symptoms of a cough, cold, flu, fever, are awaiting a COVID test result etc. Visits can resume when symptoms have ended or you have tested negative.
- If you have had COVID 19 you must not visit for 10 days after testing positive
- Please notify the facility if you have visited and then test positive
Thank you for following our visiting guidelines as we work to keep our residents and staff free of COVID, colds and flu.
If you have any questions or wish to report testing positive for COVID please contact:
Pam Sailer, Assistant Director of Nursing – 612-821-3145 or
Kjerstie Wiltzen, Assistant Director of Nursing – 612-821-3254